Common search

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Miss Mansoura arrested student rights in apartment

Miss Mansoura arrested student rights in apartment
القبض على ملكة جمال المنصورة طالبة الحقوق في شقة مفروشه
Not accompanied with its examination of the law faculty and undeterred flag penalties established by law for the crime perpetrated and persistently deviation and fell into the underworld and became her meat cheap human wolves bite him 500 pounds per night. Instead of entering justice and stand in front of the judges as his lawyer decided to voluntarily enter résumé and humiliated, accused of the worst charges could go to a woman.

The beginning was information from a confidential source to Colonel Mohammed Abdel Moneim RAM Chief of detectives, to protect morals in dakahlia, frequency group of men and women to an apartment in the city of Mansoura permanently them notorious and registered Lady etiquette.
That information was beginning to control the largest network etiquette to Mansoura, where the General Sami mihi security manager who ordered intensified investigation to set the accused immediately Colonel Mohamed RAM place apartment under close observation until they were sure the owner of the apartment management to attract jades of assignation with men without discrimination charge following the codification of legal process to deny Mohammad RAM in a dealer wishing to practice love before returning to his village with the help of some Confidential sources had entered the apartment after police stormed the agreed signal location

Members of the network were seized and taken from Mansoura den to attract men of assignation for 500 pounds a night with one of the jades to adjust the pimping that manages the apartment facilitating 43 years without work and falling during practice underworld with two men, Sally p 22 years in third Division Faculty and a 19 year old sophomore in high school during practice forbidden love with Sami m 39 years dealer and am 23 years working for Colonel Mohammed RAM free minutes The incident of ordering General said oil Director of criminal investigation in dakahlia converts suspects to the Prosecutor to initiate an investigation and ordered detained for four days pending investigation.
As usual always news accidents were in the venue and we met accused Sally student University of Mansoura, which said: "I am a victim of society have emerged in a poor family.A simple agent dad out of the House after dawn and returning late at night up to fill our hunger, Rizk b 6 sons and my mother died several years ago, he was the father and mother.

Our life continued on this way until the groom asking my hand from my dad.
You are 18 years of age at the beginning of the first year at University and it exceeded 60 parents immediately agreed because it will get rid of the large load, I agree but my father pulled the groom and reluctantly was marriage.
Make taste me all kinds of agony since my first and I live in hell has flicked on a ravenous Wolf despite his age was a big sadistic delights in torturing me, moments before love turned into moments of hell.
The moments I wanted to commit suicide, I can no longer continue life with that person and actually stood in front of him until our divorce has been promised to the House of my father who was my absolute affected but not the most eventful so I went back to my school and there I met a young man impressed and began our love story.
On one occasion my request at his home did not hesitate and there we spent hours of adoring the sacred relationship continued for 6 months passed like moments of hyper happy but not everything one would like to know so I went to his house one day without telling him to be upset and it gave me a copy of the House key when I entered I heard weird noises from the bedroom and when entered in the arms of one of the women engaged in Vice.

Failing a neurological condition and I see Habibie and future Miss Mona, left the apartment tried to stop me and tell me he loves me but I couldn't see his face, I didn't know where to go I walked without any target on the Corniche El-Mansoura until I got to my house in the evening and decided not to go to College and work.
I searched for days until I found an opportunity to work in one of the hairdressers ' and there I met facilitate the customer to shop her gaze was suspicious and are looking at my body and impressive marks visible on her face as I am with the strength of the svelte as a white-skinned supermodels look my eyes penetrate into the heart of any man seen it fall in the Huai.
I started to talk to me and tell me that she had seen the look of sadness in my eyes, I told her the whole story, compassion and claimed increased convergence between us fashkit her income that I receive it from the shop, offered to work with approved instantly without know even what kind of work you do and when I get more than 5 thousand pounds per month of mental, extort money take me to one of the apartments and there I discovered I would be working in immoral acts, did not care for it very much and I was a girl Most requested in Mansoura are all those who want no man's pleasure, Sally knew me Michelle,
No longer differentiate from with me in the room it is important to get the money, you're in night exercise underworld with more than 5 ... I bought an apartment in the best places in Mansoura and my sisters and my father did not ask me how to get money and lived in lavish luxury life of sell me for my body to men who you see them and they are tearing my flesh in forbidden love moments I despised them they are like predators that eat up their prey with inferiority and meanness wendalh without any mind but even that didn't care about him, my body became a commodity to the highest bidder, I wake up every day and I don't know what awaits me, you would be a good day or a bad for me It is just another day in my life as it passes in the lives of all people even vo'gaet one day in the apartment when we moved our new forbidden by police storming the apartment and arrested and I feel the horror and anxiety of the prison in which I dreamed of entering daily to finish my story at this point and I wait for my trial on cheap meat trade in the paw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog