Common search

Thursday, May 2, 2013

The youngest doctor in the world. Palestinian

The youngest doctor in the world. Palestinian

The world's smallest graduated physician, Iqbal Al-Assaad, the Faculty of medicine is in the 20-year-old because of their dazzling, and I wrote about "Gines" 6 years ago as "the youngest student of medicine in the world."

Stoop Iqbal from the village of mġarr thread "of the city of Safed, but used her family in 1948 to Lebanon, specifically to the Bekaa region, and is now preparing to leave now to the United States to complete her studies and specializes in Pediatrics.

According to "news" Iqbal spoke on the reasons for the termination of study general medicine in a very short period "because of the override classes due to my father, having noted to Excel at an early age, when I was still in kindergarten and when my father entered the elementary school began, in agreement with the Director of the school in bar Elias, Mr. Mohammed Omar aaraji, help me overcome every two rows one row, so she studied grade II, IV, VI, IX, and x, the BAC, and finished school at the age of 12, and was not Be obtained except for being able to participate in the official baccalaureate exams, with the help of former Minister Abdelrahim Mourad, who believed in me and supported me. "

As for the trip to Qatar Iqbal said: "since I finished high school, was invited by the then Education Minister Khaled Kabbani, and registereded me and promised to secure a scholarship, and could get a grant from Sheikha Mozah, studied general medicine in Qatar."

And Iqbal high from her family, and this was one of the main reasons that contributed to its success, it may come down to accompany her family in Qatar and assist them, Iqbal said: "my family yet still they support me, thanks to our Lord and father, Mahmoud Al-Assaad, I do not think that many parents give their children such as my attention, there are many smart children, but miss Hello supporters and discover including talent and intelligence. '

And specialization in medicine specifically without non-scientific fields Iqbal said: "since I was little and I aspire to become a doctor, and this thing was my choice I am, I've decided to become a doctor, so I'm leaving in June to the United States to complete the examination of jurisdiction in the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio."

This success did not forget the Palestinian cause, blockbuster is determined to serve, she said on this matter: "I want to come back and serve my people specialized physician and everyone needs to help me, as I aspire to start a clinic for residents of the camps."

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog