Common search

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother left her baby under car cars out any accidents in retaliation for her husband

Mother left her baby under car cars out any accidents in retaliation for her husband

An Egyptian mother left her baby, who was only two months old, under the wheels of a vehicle in the 90th Street in new Cairo to face death and avenge the death of her husband but as this poor child saved by keeper property brought from under the wheels of the car before moving.

And the mother, who was arrested, in an interview with the website "CareerBuilder" incident details: "I lived in an apartment next to his father married my husband in new Cairo street, we always quarrel, because of their interference in our lives, and induce her to, so take my husband treats me, and insulting me in front of my daughter, and after I gave birth to my husband was injured, and became blind, sat at home, unemployed because of inability to work, divorced but refused, and his mother had instigated against me."

The accused (gift of God) in her saying: "poverty and they pushed me to get rid of the devil .. .truly hepatic all doors were closed in my face, my mother-in-law she drive away or out me and refused to give me my money and they want to live with them at home, to escape the costs".
And without changing her voice, she said, the incident left him and his family and I suckling Yassin and asked him to divorce me because I could not live with him, but he refused, and left the nation went her suckling, give it to me again and closed her flat on my face.

I followed without dropping them single tear "descended from the apartment and the fire burning inside me, and couldn't my nerves, you put down a suckling my Angel 90th Street to get rid of it, and call for the help of his estate and screaming, and told my family that my son died and buried in tombs of the charity, and was surprised to find him and arrest by the police.

She and her eyes for good: my heart was bitkta Ashan thrown in the heart of aldolma at night and cry and cry and his tears were broken and he had a cold, nutty folk years, sleeping in the House, and the ergonomics and tired, I'm tired because I'm Eli Weaver webasarf boys however was a monster, and he treats me accuse me in my behavior and my relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog