Common search

Friday, March 29, 2013

My phone is expected to be the shatter the myth of iPhone

My phone is expected to be the shatter the myth of iPhone

Through wide-ranging day-to-day technical world and my personal experience with many products and reading the details, finally reached the finest phone in the world from my point of view it should work with the Android operating system and the hardware quality of your phone "iPhone 5″, the coming days by a radical twist makes me switch my opinion.

Recently made a quantum leap in my personal cell phones, have moved from my Galaxy S III with all the metrics to your iPhone "5″.

I noticed two things are very important to me: I outfox Android operating system runs on iOS, and second gear and components "Yvonne 5″ excels in terms of quality.

Thus began the search for revolutionary device from my point of view combines the best between the two devices, and did not have an answer for a long time that featured news about Sony's intention to launch a new mobile phone Xperia Z, especially as the company is known for its quality in terms of hardware and design.

Where will this design is similar to the iPhone and Android OS. I think it's the device that was looking for a long time, but the days to prove it, that experience will be the best proof of the validity of the predictions.

I'm not a fanatic of any operating systems but all indicators confirm the superiority of Android. The latest reports indicated the market share for Android system in the second half of the year 2012 to about 70%. And the relevant reports had been charging about 152 million mobile phone Android system around the world during the last quarter of last year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog