Common search

Friday, March 29, 2013

To hate me ... I love you

To hate me ... I love you

Do they find strange from the start address!!

Do you know how much I love who they hate me and they hate me?

I love them like my friends. But!! ..

Treated differently from my friends!! ..

Yes

Because different between my friend and infection!

Do they find strange

Many things have passed on through participation in forums
Such comments are not intended as constructive criticism!
But criticism of the actions of stupid and ignorant thinking
And non-conscious!

But wise said the day God bless

(I learned wisdom of ignorant behaviour)

Through discussing this, I try
To point out the simple fact
They try thabit and install our enemies.
When we stand with them. We must not give them greater than their size.

The smile of either reply or often ignored
Is the only way
To ward off and aggressive thinking!!

(I addressed the ignorant, ghalabni shoqi elelki)

Infection ...

I love you despite your hatred (gheerah) and me!!

Infection ...

How he longed to hear your new and your talk behind my back

Infection ...

How much you are awesome!!

My advice ... Continued

Each time a nonlinear or like my style and my responses
Start digging your spite and (gheerah). Don't hide him forever!
It fires your spite and enlightens my way (gheerah).
And show me what overlooked right and true
Please ..!
Don't stop. Your spite and continued (gheerah) me!

Infection.

Whenever she bear a grudge against Ali and she hated me. Whenever my inventory and hard fact points!!
Posted by me on a plate. !!

Infection ...

Please do not fail to backbitings.You day after day.Drain the budget.
And my sins by good deeds failed to change hands for access!!
And enough confidence in myself.

Infection ...

You hate me, "by hating, o
After all this ...
Is obliged to love you

Infection.

I love you. For you salvation of my sins

Do you love me?:

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog