Common search

Friday, April 26, 2013

Diana karazon: bold and not ashamed of difference

Diana karazon: bold and not ashamed of difference
 

Diana karazon, Jordanian singer confirmed she was in a love story, not completed for reasons refused to talk about it, it's like any girl dreams link people loved and respected and admired.

Curzon has denied accusations of vanity and confirmed that the rumors were unfounded, because it believes that the artist would not be an artist without a love and sustained audience with him.

Curzon had suspended for more than three years on any albums, it was released a new album in the Gulf dialect, and it is also working on another album release in the Egyptian dialect, and stressed that the situation in the Arabic music is bad, but we must continue the art wheel because "the public need to art".

I work for about a year and a half on this album, and I will give it about 10 new songs and will be released soon, God willing, I hope to obtain a pleasing public and label for the album a Gulf, and did not find a problem in launching the Gulf album in full, and this is not the first time that sing in the Gulf dialect, I am currently working on another album version, but the Egyptian dialect.

The situation is bad, and the cassette market in decline because of unrest in the Arabic region, but we have to work to keep the wheel art despite these difficulties, because art and public art in these circumstances need more natural conditions.
The production company is collaborating with privately owned product Yasser Mal Allah, and I am a partner

From my perspective the singer Mohammed Abdou, perched on a throne the Gulf song, as well as dreams and Rashed Al-Majed.
Always accused of vanity I hear a lot, but the accusations were unfounded, and did not want fame, I'm convinced that the key to the success of any human being, whatever his profession, comes from interactions with people and his respect for his audience, that's how I'm arrogant, love failure?! The artist will not be an artist without a love of people.

And I lived a love story but have not been successful and respectable man, the man of my dreams specification loves me and values me and respectable.
Always make sure the different views. I would love to experience everything strange and new in the world of fashion, as long as they are for me, away from vulgarity, both in make-up, hair I have the audacity to disagree

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog