Common search

Monday, April 29, 2013

Diana karazon: proud title «Lady Gaga» Arabs

Diana karazon: proud title «Lady Gaga» Arabs

Diana karazon, Jordanian singer said she is very happy that some people liken her as "Lady Gaga Arabs» or «Luc witches», against the backdrop of the recent change in the «look». Diana denied non-representation, indicating that it is now trying to put the final touches to their new album which will be released next month.

Diana said she was happy with "the new Lok» finally appeared in some social events, and I will continue in this «new» allok older what's new and for the public, and also happy some people liken me" Lady Gaga "and giving me the title of Lady Gaga and I'm proud of it.
And pulling back from recent representation, said Diana: moved away from acting, but I haven't received an offer I like, a role he pushes me to do, and at the same time I'm very busy putting the finishing touches to the next album, which will be in the Gulf dialect, will be released next month.
And finally put its name to the many filmmakers to make charades on TV, said Diana: «I wish to present day, the puzzles I love and imitation, but I would be very cautious, charades, it must be excellent, and marketed it in a smart way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog