Common search

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Messages in self-improvement

Messages in self-improvement

The first message


Faith and firm belief in the possibility of success in reaching the goal
The first and most important step to success.
Secure your ability to succeed and Excel and succeed, faith can move mountains, just say the following

(I'm positive. ... I can reach the heights of success and excellence)



The second message

Says Bernard Shaw: people who are successful in this world are those who

Look for the circumstances they want, and if they can find some

. Kirk says Kerr as Patrick: learn a lesson in success of the mosquito (they don't wait start slot implemented them, but to create one).

The third message

: The quiet man

Develop objectives and his life and run successfully

, An outline of his priorities, is a man sure of himself and of its objectives, and makes his destiny with excellence, and is estimated to human relationships, and this led to the Allied success in his entire life.

The fourth message

Avoid futility and her minor sin, does not make it a reason for your misery

, There are remnants of American mountain tree lived about four hundred year stood against wind, rain and lightning, and in recent years that small insects are attacked with gaping even collapsed before the attacks to those insects that can being crushed by the child under his feet. Senna all like that tree.

Fifth letter

Start your own you debutante and you sense and production

The first road to success in life success in managing yourself and deal with ((that God does not change the condition of a people until they change it themselves)) hoped to God until they change it themselves. Start with the self-criticism of yourself and develop your talents and your mistakes addressed. success awaits you.

Letter VI

Someone says: you're young I dreamed of changing the world, and the more older and become ever more wisdom discovered that the world does not change, so that reduced my ambition, and I decided to change my. However, my country also appeared to be not changed, since I am an adult I tried to change my family but the time I missed. And today ...And I die I realized everything is in order.

"I change myself first started"

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog