Common search

Monday, February 25, 2013

A wonderful prayer relieves the heart. ...

A wonderful prayer relieves the heart. ...

Du'aa ' after reading it you feel the comfort of fantastic

Du'aa '

God, I ask pardon you
For every SIN

I stepped him with men.
Or extended him my hand.
Or something with my eyesight.
Or listened to my ears.
Or the pronunciation of my tongue.
Or destroyed the faults.
Then astrzkotk
The insurrectionary
It faults
Then hire
By grant
On disobeying
The jacket.

And I asked you to increase
It did not deprive me
And still coming back to your dream
And treating
O the more generous.
God, I ask pardon you
All bad
Committed in the White
Day and darkening night
In fill and emptiness
And the secret and openly
You're the warden.
God, I ask pardon you of each obligatory prayer
She impose as a duty upon her in night and day
Left by mistake or intentionally
Or by mistake or ignorance

And ask pardon you each year from Sunan
Master of messengers and Prophet
Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings
Left by mindlessly or inadvertently
Or by mistake or negligent or ignorant
Apathy or lack of
Forgiveness of God. And repent to God.
That God hates.
In Word and deed. And inwardly and visible

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog