Common search

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I make bogeys HTPC. From the tyranny of your smile!!

I make bogeys HTPC. From the tyranny of your smile!!

Sometimes words are worth that fasts when transportation and registration, these terms may need it someday.

I know you people have the right to smile and also have the right
Keep your eyes dry of tears had caused worries and loneliness ...


Why make worries and sorrows dare take down your tear
In the time you need it..?


Why made her wipe a smile becomes a symbol for optimism and hope
Smile shows that you are still happy though the minimum cruelty and..?


Why don't let yourself make the grief and anxieties of the tyranny of your smile and cry pride have
Did they find the entrance to your heart ..?


Why are you sad?

For strange because I did not say I'm calling but no transponder

How not to be fried, somber

I will tell you don't hurry your tongue and convicted and two men
You can earn them better pastime


But I gave up balantoaa and isolation until I was in limbo.

The minimum stand where you are.

I learned that the lower House yard, why make them be or become haughty you
It is despicable what you saw that you know you will be carried over from

So why not make her memory of the beautiful you with them
Welatgalha large stab hurting them ...?


No matter how dark it has intensified one candle to dispel all the darkness ...

And no matter how long the night, the one minute of dawn would forget all that night ...

And no matter how long and unpleasant, a SIP of water well tortured would forget what Vick of thirst ...

And I kept going on the road is full of thorns and hostility and heat
If you see an oasis full of Roses will forget the thorns
And I saw the lake water will forget McCann of staleness
And I sat under the tree will forget what heat ...

Imagine this world ...

By, I walk in and make optimistic to register online not thirsty

And hope your disobedients to Sam ... the length of an admin

And smile your so lattazei from the heat of the Sun.
He smiled, you're the first to go in exile
Are you Cheryl and Uploader your head otherwise peace to your heart

Then will be the body without the spirit and grief you smell smelt
And will remain burdened by injuries then die each
The roses in your heart, don't be sad welatias ...


Don't let yourself make your sighs in your heart
Say it out let's do look to you from healing wounds
And wipe your tears look who tlgaa to his heart
Look who graduated his words all the warmth and tenderness
..Look who you help you ...For I raise you.

Come on it is found and has been waiting to see the road..

I know that you are with your happiness you'll see the days rush to your place.

And your sadness
You'll see the days she walks like a contrary hawak ...
I know that he will remain to you ...
This is your custom ...And your custody
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog