Common search

Monday, February 25, 2013

DOA immunization

DOA immunization:

"O Allah, I seek refuge from bad bad day and hour and night bad and bad friend and being bad and leave your of a duplex with two tabs and seek refuge from Satan and his progeny and his demons and leave your iron and fire, road and an hour off our Lord you I rely and you are Lord of the mighty throne, I fortified myself and my people all everlasting district which does not take one year and not sleep and pushed me and bad about them not No power but from God Almighty.

O Allah, I seek refuge from the crying I will encounter some,
They distress me, forcing my mind, explain me, I ask pardon you my Lord of-sin and sins. Please do not break my heart and make it difficult for a
ۆلا deprive me of the spirit concerned and save me my family and my loved ones ۆمن wanted good me. . And the sender of this message
Take a minute of your time and just say:

_ (Hallelujah) _

_ (Thank God) _

_ (There is no God but God) _

_ (Allah is the greatest) _

_ (The Hallelujah and praise) _

_ (Hallelujah) _

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog