Common search

Monday, February 25, 2013

The diaphragmatic I minimum of Populus

The diaphragmatic I minimum of Populus
Stopped me in the middle of the road after thatSaw in Western countries .. The science of bodiesI am an Arab ..But Western bodies raised his instinct .. NoDiaphragmatic like and anchored Mchete .. Take careFriends terrorist .. I thought aboutDiaphragmatic of him giving up .. He decided thatStop me in the second .. To question me and convinces meLibertarian ideas .. We were a duelVerbal .. I explained to him where is the girlArab?So, ask me who I am ..?I replied pain tells you Haota I .. PainDiaphragmatic tells who I am .. Pain tells you HaaúaI .. Pain tells you Smati I .. PainTells Ezzati I .. Pain tells you McheteWho am I?? !!I am a woman with a picture net .. Dig inHearts B_khasalha Commissioner ..I religion and science and ethics .. I codeSacrifice .. I daughter, sister and wifeThe mother and not Bjarah .. I'm not halfCommunity .. But I community as long as youReligious garrison .. I am honored since I was bornWere it not for religious what you were born and what youRemain the life .. I am honored in allHouses and named Balgalah .. خصاليIslamic .. ميولي not aggressive .. IBerhabiyh .. I am looking for a girl freedom .. InUnconventional image .. I do not accept nudity norArno to return to the time of ignorance .. I am freeHis father .. I Valuable Pearl Does not offer a gift .. ButI memorized in velvet boxes .. NoHands touch me not be visiting dreamsAnd pink .. I for one man live in his heartUndercover .. Princess in a castle winds .. NoContamination arrows harsh eyes .. I am a MuslimFather.I am honored by making Jinan mercy underMy feet, I am a mother and make the Lord under the feetJinan mothers timeless .. I VraciMinimum eternal cry and fall asleep flowersBlooming .. The birds fall silent and lostOnascidha in newly industrialized grief convoy ..Aster Bkivna and dirt will see increases asStarrett in my mortal life .. I am the most beautifulVirgins winning I am in paradise .. NoSees royal Queen nicer to me in paradiseI Alsahbh ..I am unable Hrovkm woman descriptive IMuslim woman .. And Hrovkm not describeBeauty Vlgta in expressions of beauty areLeading .. The You Vlgtkm do not see beautyVoaenkm ugliness accustomed did TatadoaTo be in your life lady .. SorryBut Sir abandoned Lakeaúha boastHer body in front of creation in the eyes of ArabismUnderway .. I came to ask me curiously I WillNow I learned .. ??He told me I have come to prove to you that youReactionary .. Of the country's rocky .. And أقنعكFreedom .. But I now understand what isFreedom .. And I realized that I live in a country that isStill under the chains of slavery .. I came to tell youHow beautiful .. Those of Western women ..And now I do not like that woman .. StripperI dream that Temtlkny oriental woman ..Teach me Bnzeradtha modesty and تأسرني chastityAnd gold Kalamatha .. Now I do not accept thatBe my wife only Pearl disguised ..Did not utter a single word ..... GoldThe shadow disappeared and autumn leaves behindFalling ..... To Roll and Hahi and wentOn my way satisfied ..... Crane headWe have learned a lesson from a developing country girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog